Saturday 2 November 2013

Coconut Agar Agar

Oh my.
It's the 3rd of November today. Unbelievable how fast October left. Bye Bye apples,oranges and bananas. Hello Mangoes, peaches and nectarines. YUM!
I made a heap of coconut cream yesterday planning to make ice cream. I ended up using this recipe instead, because I didn't exactly fancy the idea of taking it out of the freezer and whisking it every half an hour. It was amazing! my bananas weren't frozen enough so I had to refreze the whole thing and it didn't end up being ready until after dinner. But It was soo good!
Hem Hem. Back to the recipe. I didn't feel like composing a recipe today. I followed it exactly. Well kinda. I left out the rose water. And used coconut sugar. But you know me! sometimes I wonder wheater I've ever followed a recipe to the word before. Maybe once. Or twice. Anyways here is the link: http://www.girlcooksworld.com/wp-comments-post.php
and my Pic. :D I'm really proud of my photography.